Let’s Taco ‘Bout It!
By Lizzy Mulderrig | July 25, 2017
A wise man once said, “A balanced diet is a taco in each hand.” Not sure who, but he sounds like a genius to me. Here are five delicious taco joints to visit around the U.S. If you are lucky to come across one of these locations in your travels, don’t pass it up!
- Cali Tacos: What are Californians bad at? Nothing; especially not taco making. Cali Tacos offer meals that are big and packed with flavor. Feeling loaded nachos? What about loaded fries? Yep… they have them and they might make you shed some tears of joy. Location: 1639 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92868
- Velvet Tacos: Another spot that knows a thing or two about tacos is Texas. Dallas is home to the delicious and unique Velvet Tacos. For those who want something a little out of the box, Velvet Taco offers different spins by adding ingredients like eggs, fried oysters, and curry chicken! Location: 3012 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 75206
- Otto’s Tacos: Otto’s Tacos in NYC may be small, but have huge flavor! Fair priced and so delicious, these tacos are perfect for those Mexican food cravings. We recommend the fish tacos! Location: 705 9th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Bar Taco: Bar Taco on 12th Av in Nashville makes you feel trendy as you consume your tacos… as impossible as that may sound. It is for sure a hidden gem in Nashville! (Side note, we love their Instagram account!) Location: 2526 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204
- PGH Taco Truck: You say nothings better than ice-cream trucks? Clearly, you’ve never visited the PGH Taco Truck in Pittsburg. It is always on the go, so follow its Twitter account to see its schedule. Sometimes it even appears at 2 am to save you from your late – night cravings! Location: Always moving! Check online to see exactly when and where it will be during your visit.